Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System
We are delighted to announce that we have been appointed the distributor of the Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System in Scotland.
As well as supply of the system we are also certified installers, offering full installation or the hire of a supervisor to assist clients own labour with the installation.
Flex MSE is a vegetated retaining wall and slope stabilisation system that can be used as a direct replacement for gabion baskets, concrete blocks or bricks, for a more environmentally friendly, aesthetically pleasing and less expensive alternative.
- 120-year design life with a 75-year warranty
- BREEAM compatible
- BBA Certification Stage 3 Attained – final certification pending
- Installed in less than 2/3 of the time compared to traditional systems
- Typically costs up to 60% compared to traditional systems
- “Recommended for use on SSSIs” by the Environment Agency
- Free Training and Certification for Contractors
Typical applications include:
- Retaining walls
- Riverbank/coastline erosion repairs
- Landscaping features
- Root ball stabilisation
- Ditch lining & slope cladding
- Culvert headwall repairs
- Sound Attenuation barriers
- SUDS Detail
Flex MSE is suitable for a wide variety of projects, including housing developments, riverbank/coastline restoration, culvert headwall repair and public realm retaining walls.
Click on the below ‘Flex MSE Brochure’ for further information or contact us to discuss your requirement.