From our modern and innovative range of Reinforced, Unreinforced and Geosynthetic Clay Liners we can provide you with an Attenuation Pond or Tank liner which is most suited to your specific job requirement.
We have many years experience in the fabrication, supply and installation of Attenuation Pond and Tank Liners so we are well placed to service your needs with a wide range of quality products.
Why choose HBB as your attenuation pond and tank liners supplier?
- We offer wide range of reinforced and unreinforced liners which meet the required regulatory specifications and are manufactured under strict quality assurance management systems
- All our liners are available in large client specific sized pre-welded panels with panels available up to 32m wide x 300m long. All our panels are produced by our fully automated welding and accordion folding process so no hand welding is involved and welding temperature and speed are computer controlled
- Pre-welded panels are rolled tightly onto cores to ensure safe and fast on site deployment
- Pre-welded panels significantly reduce the amount of field weld seaming required and on some occasions completely remove the need for any onsite welding, providing unrivalled installation cost and time efficiency savings
- Supply and installation service provided, all our welding technicians are TWI qualified
- All our liners are CE Certified
- Client references available
Not convinced yet? Take a look at one of the attenuation pond projects that we’ve completed for one of our customers where we supplied and installed a puncture resistant geotextile and a 0.76mm Reinforced LLDPE liner.
Contact our friendly and professional team to find out more about our attenuation pond and tank liners products! Call us on 01307 461499 or send us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer your questions and discuss your requirements!