Alternative Daily Landfill Covers
Our range of Alternative Daily Landfill covers provide modern day landfill operators with a proven solution to the challenge of conserving valuable void space and reducing mechanical deployment costs which are associated with traditional inert cover.
The European Landfill Directive requires every operator to cover their working face on a daily basis, the directive stipulates that a minimum of 150mm of inert cover should be uniformly deployed over daily waste inputs.
Landfill Operators using our range of Alternative Daily Landfill Covers enjoy the following benefits:
- Save valuable void space increasing the sites lifespan and increasing potential revenue
- Vastly reduce mechanical deployment costs. Our range of covers are deployed very quickly and efficiently with limited site plant required
- Improved compaction rates
- Guaranteed source of cover
- Contain wind blown litter
- Deter birds, vermin and scavengers
- Improve visual appearance and reduce visual impact for local community
- Aide in containment of odour
We offer a range of sacrificial textile based covers as well as our pull on pull off reusable cover.
Please contact us to discuss your Alternative Daily Landfill Cover requirements .