Contaminated Soil / Bio-pad Liners
In recent years there has been a significant increase in building and construction projects on Brownfield sites which has led to large investment within the treatment of contaminated soils, both insitu and within purpose built soil treatment facilities.
HBB provide a range of custom made liners to provide Remediation Contractors and Soil Treatment Operators with a cost effective and practical solution to protecting surrounding land from cross contamination whilst treating contaminated soils.
Why choose HBB to supply your Contaminated Soil / Bio-pad Liner?
- A wide range of 21st Century fit for purpose liners available to suit your exact needs including Hydrocarbon and Chemical Resistant Liners. All our liners meet the required regulatory specifications and are manufactured under strict quality assurance management systems
- Our manufacturing partners have world renowned R&D facilities so if we need to develop a custom made liner solution for you we are here to help
- All our liners are available in large client specific sized pre-welded panels with panels available up to 40m wide x 150m long or larger if required. All our panels are produced by our fully automated welding and accordion folding process so no hand welding is involved and welding temperature and speed are computer controlled
- Pre-welded panels are supplied in panels or rolled tightly onto cores to ensure safe and fast on site deployment
- Pre-welded panels significantly reduce the amount of field weld seaming required and on some occasions completely remove the need for any onsite welding providing unrivalled installation cost and time efficiency savings. If no onsite welding / seaming is required you can deploy the liner with your own personnel
- We have automated pre-welded panel facilities in the UK, mainland Europe and the USA so we can provide quick delivery times for clients located any place in the world. Standard lead times are 2 weeks for custom produced pre-welded panels, some ready made panels are held in stock available for immediate despatch
- All liners available in standard roll form if required. Standard lead times are ex stock or 2-3 weeks for full container loads
- Installation services available, serviced by TWI qualified welding technicians with all personnel CSCS or Safepass card holders. HBB GeoSales Ltd is SafeContractor approved
Please contact us to discuss your Contaminated Soil / Bio-pad Liner requirements.