Primary & Secondary Containment Liners
As Environmental and Regulatory legislation and enforcement across general industry has increased the need for Primary & Secondary Containment Liners has significantly increased.
From our wide range of 21st Century Reinforced and Unreinforced liners we can provide the Primary & Secondary liner solution you require.
Our Geomembrane Liners are commonly used but not limited to the following Primary & Secondary Containment applications:
- Landfill basal cell liners
- Coal Ash cell liners
- Heap Leaching pad liners
- Contaminated Soil & Bio-pad liners
- Containment cell liners for residual waste derived from waste water, quarry, energy, gas and other related industries
- Evaporation pad liners
- Secondary containment Tank bund Liners for anaerobic digestion, petrochemical, waste, manufacturing and other related industries where liquids are stored in tanks (primary containment)
- Leak Detection Systems
- Oil, Gas and Fracking rig liners
Why choose HBB to supply your Primary or Secondary containment Liner?
- A wide range of 21st Century fit for purpose liners available to suit your exact needs including Hydrocarbon and Chemical Resistant Liners. All our liners meet the required regulatory specifications and are manufactured under strict quality assurance management systems
- Our manufacturing partners have world renowned R&D facilities so if we need to develop a custom made liner solution for you we are here to help
- All our liners are available in large client specific sized pre-welded panels with panels available up to 32m wide x 300m long or larger if required. All our panels are produced by our fully automated welding and accordion folding process so no hand welding is involved and welding temperature and speed are computer controlled
- Pre-welded panels are supplied in panels or rolled tightly onto cores to ensure safe and fast on site deployment
- Pre-welded panels significantly reduce the amount of field weld seaming required and on some occasions completely remove the need for any onsite welding providing unrivalled installation cost and time efficiency savings
- We have automated pre-welded panel facilities in the UK, mainland Europe and the USA so we can provide quick delivery times for clients located any place in the world. Standard lead times are 2 weeks for custom produced pre-welded panels, some ready made panels are held in stock available for immediate despatch
- All liners available in standard roll form if required. Standard lead times are ex stock or 2-3 weeks for full container loads
- We are happy to service orders from one off small domestic pond liners to industrial scale ponds, lagoons and lakes covering hectares
- Installation services available, serviced by TWI qualified welding technicians with all personnel CSCS or Safepass card holders. HBB GeoSales Ltd is SafeContractor approved
Please contact us to discuss your specific Primary or Secondary containment liner requirements.