Attenuation Tank & Pond Liners
Given the increase in extreme weather events over recent years and subsequent legislation which followed the capture of storm water is a real challenge for the construction industry.
Attenuation Tank & Pond systems are at the frontline of storm water management.
We supply a range of Attenuation Tank & Pond liners which provide the durability, flexibility and service life required.
Why choose HBB to supply your Attenuation Liner?
- Wide range of reinforced and unreinforced attenuation liners available in HDPE, LLDPE and Polypropylene
- High puncture, tensile and tear strengths but all providing excellent flexibility and conformity properties which is very important within this application
- Indefinite service life once buried
- All our attenuation liners are supplied in client specific sized pre-welded panels, panels available up to 32m wide x 300m long
- All our pre-welded panels are produced by a fully automated welding and accordion folded process so welding temperature and speed are computer controlled providing the best quality welding available
- We have automated pre-welded panel capacity in the UK, mainland Europe and the USA so we can offer quick delivery turnaround across the world
Please contact us to discuss how we can save you money on your next attenuation liner requirement.