Given the increase in extreme weather events over recent years and subsequent legislation which followed the capture of storm water is a real challenge for the construction industry.
Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems are at the frontline of storm water management.
We supply a range of SUDS liners which provide the durability, flexibility and service life required.
Why choose HBB to supply your SUDS Liner?
- Wide range of reinforced and unreinforced SUDS liners ranging from 0.6mm to 1.14mm, available in HDPE, LLDPE and Polypropylene
- High puncture, tensile and tear strengths but all providing excellent flexibility and conformity properties which is very important within this application
- Indefinite service life once buried
- All our SUDS liners are supplied in client specific sized pre-welded panels, panels available up to 40m wide x 150m long, larger if required
- All our pre-welded panels are produced by a fully automated welding and accordion folded process so welding temperature and speed are computer controlled providing the best quality welding available
- We have automated pre-welded panel capacity in the UK, mainland Europe and the USA so we can offer quick delivery turnaround across the world
- Standard lead times for the delivery of client specific sized pre-welded panels is 10-14 working days
- Some ‘off the shelf’ pre-welded panel sizes are held in stock for immediate despatch
Please contact us to discuss how we can save you money on your next SUDS liner requirement.